Blue X-FLR9 Gas Analyzers and adapted sampling solutions will be deployed for a given period of time (from days to months) at your facilities. We are able to measure 500+ molecules (organic and inorganic compounds including greenhouse gases), with a wide dynamic measurement range from ppb to % level. Sampling points can be at atmospheric pressure or under different vacuum levels.
What are our main applications?
- Mapping of pollutants in working environments (workshop, lab, outside air), in order to understand where, when and at which concentrations are potentially harmful pollutants emitted
- Assessment of atmospheric emissions concentrations and flows before implementing a treatment (cryogenic, activated carbon filtering, thermal oxydizer…)
- Assessment of abatement rate of filtering systems with continuous measurements before and after the filters.
- Continuous measurement of gas concentrations at process development stage (lab or pilot phase) allowing for example early characterization of emissions
- Process optimization and quality control: continuous measurement in reactors’ airspace to optimize process or for quality improvement
- Dynamic monitoring of fugitive atmospheric emissions (e.g. landfill or wastewater treatment plant)
- Quantitative measurement data for SBTi assessment of VOC emissions.